13th December 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?

Respected Sir, My name is Dolly Tamang and I am 18 years old, I want to pursue a career in Mass Communication but my stream was Science in class 12th so I want to know can I pursue Mass Communication with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks? -- [New]
  2. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  4. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  7. Is it necessary to pursue B.A in Mass Communication after 12th to do BJMC and MJMC?
  8. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  10. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  12. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  13. Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?
  14. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  16. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  18. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
15th December 2016, 04:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Mass communication course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination if admission is offered on basis of entrance examination.

Some of universities offers admission on basis of merit basis. So, for more information about admission procedure visit at official website of university and colleges.
15th December 2016, 06:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in Bachelor in Mass Communication course.

To appear for entrance examination for admission in course minimum required qualification is candidate must have passed their 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

So, you can appear for entrance examination if the admission is offered on basis of entrance examination. Some of the universities conducts group discussion and conducts interview for final admission in course.
19th December 2016, 10:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Dolly Tamang and I am 18 years old, I want to pursue a career in Mass Communication but my stream was Science in class 12th so I want to know can I pursue Mass Communication with such criteria?
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for graduation degree in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree in Journalism.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?