24th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do certification course even after completing my Graduation?

I am 32 years old. I have completed my graduation in sociology. Now i want to do any certification course. I want to know if i can do certification course or not?

26th November 2015, 12:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do certification course even after completing my Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 32 years old. I have completed my graduation in sociology. Now i want to do any certification course. I want to know if i can do certification course or not?

Yes the aspirant can do certification courses after completing graduation.

There are many certificate courses available across many subjects.

Mostly the duration of the course will be 6 months to 1 year.

It will also increase the knowledge in the subject.

There are also post graduate diploma courses the aspirant can also study the PG Diploma courses.

It will also increase the scope of getting jobs.
27th November 2015, 09:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do certification course even after completing my Graduation?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do certification courses after the completion of Graduation.
There are so many of the certification courses available in many of the subjects.
The duration of the course is about 6 months to a year. The course will increase the knowledge in the respective subjects and will also increase the scope of getting the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?