5th January 2013, 01:01 PM
mercedesbenz

Which is the best short term course after BCA to get a good salary job?

Which Is The Best Short Term Course After BCA to Get Good Salary Job Nowa Days?

Help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
  2. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  3. How to get admission in any short term course after passing 10th with 80% marks
  4. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  5. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  6. Which are the PG short term certified courses to get a good salaried job after Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  8. How to do short term course in IT after passing BCA after 12th?
  9. Does it wroth doing a short term course after ECE or SAP is better? -- [New]
  10. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
  11. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  12. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  13. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  14. Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?
  16. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best short term course after completing B.Tech with 76%? Instructions to get good job in Trivandrum?
  18. Short term course which I should do after BCA having good scope and placements?
5th February 2013, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best short term course after BCA to get a good salary job?

It is better to look for MCA to find a good salaried job. Otherwise you can look for PG diploma courses like PGDCA. PG Diploma in Computer Programming and System Analysis can also be selected. Certificate courses can be completed within time duration of 6 months to 1 year. ACCA, CCOA, etc are some of the certificate programs you can apply.
3rd April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best short term course after BCA to get a good salary job?

hi, i am angha wadnerkar & i m bca graduate which is best short term corse for good salary
16th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA (v sem) from IGNOU (correspondence), Is correspodent degree is beneficial as compare to full time, and i want to pursue a certification course,while completing bca, which certification course can be usefull in future with a good pay and which certification should i opt for
3rd August 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bca from naraina collage of management. Kanpur can i take admission in another collage in secand year?
11th September 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the best term after bca in IT
27th February 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done bca and i want to do very short course in one month only plz tell me witch course are good for me with good salary.
26th April 2014, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

after bca which course is best, some people are telling that software testing tools(3 months) is good, i have no sufficient knowledge in programming so please help me, which course i have to choose......
11th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Myself Ranjeet mane, I have done bca degree from srt nanded university. ..so after what should I do for getting a gud job
28th August 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BCA for good job ? I want a job so what I do for a job ? Now Im in MCA 1sem 2014
28th August 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BCA for good job ? I want a job so what I do for a job ? Now Im in MCA 1sem 2014
2nd September 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hi am akber ali , i complited bca , i would like to join diploma in web development, so which language should I do for getting a gud job
6th December 2017, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bca final year.after graduation I am looking for a good short term course for job. Please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?