17th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do computer engineering diploma after graduation in B.Com?

Sir I have completed my graduation in b.com but I have no interest in finance. Can I do computer engineering diploma after graduation?

18th November 2015, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do computer engineering diploma after graduation in B.Com?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Computer Engineering Diploma course after completion of your Graduation in B.Com course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Engineering Diploma course. Since, you have already completed Graduation in B.Com course, you are eligible to do Computer Engineering Diploma course.
18th November 2015, 09:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my graduation in b.com but I have no interest in finance. Can I do computer engineering diploma after graduation?
Yes, you can do diploma course through your 10th standard marks.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
19th November 2015, 02:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are very much eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Engineering after completion of your graduation in B.Com. Therefore, if you feel like joining the diploma course, you should opt for it without any delay.
19th November 2015, 10:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after the completion of Graduation in B.Com.
Candidates those have completed class 10th with at least 40% of marks in aggregate from a recognized Board are eligible for the Diploma course.
Since, you have completed your class 10th studies, you can definitely do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?