29th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application?

I deepak kumar pradhan . My qualification is graduation in pol. Sc hons arts & post graduation diploma in computer application. Which course is prefer me and can i get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?
  2. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing Post graduation?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  6. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  8. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  10. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.E in computer science
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  16. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  17. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  18. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
16th August 2015, 12:31 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application?

You are not eligible to join merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application .

The eligibility criteria required for Merchant Navy are as follows:-

- The candidate having a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering or a Degree of B.Sc in Nautical Science degree can join in the navigation or marine engineering branch of Merchant Navy .

- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in Graduation degree without any backlogs.

- The candidate age should not be more than 25 years.

-The candidate should not suffer from color blindness and should have a eyesight of 6/6.

-The physical requirement for joining Merchant Navy are

* Height - 167 cm

* Weight - 50 kg

* Chest - 77 cm (without expansion) and 82 cm ( with expansion)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?