17th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?

Hello, my name is Kavita due to some I could not complete my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year. Is it possible? If yes then to what extend and what is the possibility and one more thing expenses please tell me. My id is [email protected] please reply as soon as possible. I am from Punjab

18th November 2015, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?

No, it is not possible to complete your remaining Graduation course i.e., two years Graduation course in one year. Even if you are ready to complete two years Graduation course in one year, no university offers such type of Graduation course. To obtain Graduation degree, the candidate must have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration of the course. So, you need to pursue your Graduation course with minimum duration to obtain Graduation degree and it is not possible to complete your remaining Graduation course in one year.
19th November 2015, 02:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?

No, dear I am really very sorry to say that that is not the way things go. You cannot complete your graduation in one year even if you have completed a year of your graduation. However, you can show some valid reasons to your college and to your board/University, stating that you were unable to complete with your studies and so you wanted to continue from 2nd year as you have already completed your 1st year.

But, what you are saying to complete two years course in one year , is not feasable.
19th November 2015, 10:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to complete your Graduation studies in a year only rather than the general duration. It is not possible in any of the situation. So, you have to pursue the 3 years degree course in order to complete your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?