12th April 2016, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do distance B.Ed in MG University without any experience being a Lab Assistant?

Sir,
I am working as a Lab Assistant in department of Higher Secondary Education in Kerala. I like to do B.Ed for my promotion. I want to do B.Ed distance without experience so in MG University I can do distance B.Ed?

14th April 2016, 08:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance B.Ed in MG University without any experience being a Lab Assistant?

Yes, you can do Bachelor of Education with any experience from MG University being a lab assistant. For Bachelor of Education, eligibility criteria is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

>>The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree for B.Ed is 50% and there is 5% relaxation in marks for candidates of reserved category.

If you have required percentage of marks, you can apply for B.Ed.
14th April 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance B.Ed in MG University without any experience being a Lab Assistant?

Most of the distance mode B.Ed course will require at least 2 years of teaching experience. It will be difficult for you to get admission in a distance B.Ed course without experience.

Only regular B.Ed course is available for candidates without teaching experience through entrance exam.
14th April 2016, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can definitely opt B.Ed through distance mode.
below I have mentioned the minimum eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed degree, if you satisfy the criteria then you can definitely pursue B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is a relaxation of 5% marks for OBC candidates and 10% marks for SC/ST candidates.
15th April 2016, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am working as a Lab Assistant in department of Higher Secondary Education in Kerala. I like to do B.Ed for my promotion. I want to do B.Ed distance without experience so in MG University I can do distance B.Ed?
Sorry, the B.Ed course is not available in MG University through distance mode. The website link is given where you can find the courses available through distance mode in MG University, http://www.mguniversity.ac.in/cources-offered.php

You can study the B.Ed course in some other universities like Annamalai University through distance mode. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 and you have to appear for a written entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can find all the details in the website, the website link is https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dd...bed&course=001
28th January 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bed through indira ghandhi open university I am working as lab assistant in senior secondary school
13th August 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance B.Ed in MG University, i completed degree with 60 percentage mark and i have two years teaching experience in parellel college ?
27th September 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have done two year B. Ed course of m.g university in a regular basis. Due to personal reasons I couldn't complete. But already attended 1st year exam and passed. Now the college stopped the course.what should I do to complete it ?period of study was 2015-2017.
14th June 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have been working as a teacher for the last 10 years in a pvt school,but recently I got informed that the B.ed I have done is not valid. Can I do distance B.ed course in M G University? My degree marks,in English Literature is 49 %
15th June 2019, 06:08 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can do B.Ed with any experience from MG university being a lab assistant
11th July 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have been working as a teacher for last 5 years in a private school. can i do distance b. Ed in mg university.... my pg(m.Com) mark is above 55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?