29th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation from ATI University without completing SCC exams?

I have not completed my SCC exams & I want to do a graduation can I do a graduation from this ATI university?

30th January 2015, 06:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation from ATI University without completing SCC exams?

No, you cannot do Graduation from ATI or any other university without completing 10th standard examinations. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, the candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed your SSC examinations, you are not eligible to do Graduation course. You are eligible to do Graduation course only after completion of 10th and +2 courses from a recognised board.
30th January 2015, 10:35 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation from ATI University without completing SCC exams?

No, it's not possible to do Graduation without SSC certificate you must need to first complete your SSC then again you need to complete your HSC(12th) in order to get admission into the ATI University.

As, it is UGC & DEC recognized university where you can also able to pursue you Graduation with Distance option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?