24th December 2011, 01:22 AM
meet_su

Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%

hi....i hav just completed my graduation from pune university 53%(agreegate)
just want to knw tht m i eligible for PO exams?
caste: general
live in pune
name the banks in pune in which i am eligible
plz name the upcomming PO exams and dates too
n their sites
regards
sumit rawat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for Bank PO exam after completing MSc computer science in Pune University with 60%
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  3. Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University?
  4. Am I eligible for AIMCET after completion of graduation or not?
  5. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  6. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  7. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  8. Am I eligible for MIS after completing MCA from Pune University?
  9. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  12. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college?
  13. Eligibility of CS executive exam after completing graduation? When should I enroll for the exam?
  14. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing graduation from Shiats deemed university?
  16. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  17. How to do B.Ed from Pune University after completing graduation with 52% marks
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course? -- [New]
1st October 2012, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meet_su View Post
hi....i hav just completed my graduation from pune university 53%(agreegate)
just want to knw tht m i eligible for PO exams?
caste: general
live in pune
name the banks in pune in which i am eligible
plz name the upcomming PO exams and dates too
n their sites
regards
sumit rawat

You have completed your graduation degree and your age is now 21 years old .So you are applicable for Bank PO Exam .

You can applicable for BANK PO exam is two process one is SBI and the another process is IBPS.The details of these two exams are given below.The minimum qualification for Bank PO exam is Graduation.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for SBI and IBPS PO exam.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Examination Pattern for Bank PO Examination :-
  • Test of English Language
  • Test of General Awareness
  • Test of Marketing and Computers
  • Test of data analysis and interpretation
  • Test of Reasoning
SBI Bank PO recruitment conduct GD round.

For more details about SBI PO exam , You can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/

For more details about IBPS PO exam , You can visit to http://www.ibps.in/

31st May 2013, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%

Yes, you can apply for bank P.O. Bachelor degree in any stream is the basic qualification required. Lower age limit is 21 years. IBPS is the authority that conducts bank P.O recruitment for 19 nationalized banks of the country. Presently there is no vacancies reported for bank P.O. ICICI, HDFC, etc often recruits candidates to bank P.O position.
3rd June 2013, 08:22 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend you are eligible to apply Bank P.O. exam.

The eligibilty criteria for P.O. exam:-

Candidate should be an Indian.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized
Universtiy.

Age limit is 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years and SC/ST candidates 5 years age
relaxation.

For more information about SBI PO exam , You can visit to - www.statebankofindia.com/

For more information about IBPS PO exam , You can visit to - http://www.ibps.in/

All the best...........
3rd June 2013, 12:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for P.O. Exam after completing Graduation.

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is generally conducted by State Bank of India and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector Banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
3rd June 2013, 02:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Bank PO examination if you have passed Graduation from Pune University.

Any Graduate can apply for Bank PO exam if the University is recognized by UGC.

Age Limit:

Age should be between 21 to 30 years if you are a General category candidate.

There is age relaxation available for other reserved categories.

SC/ST Category - 5 years relaxation

OBC Category - 3 years relaxation

PWD Category - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Test

-Group Discussion and Personal Interview

In objective test there will be negative marking and you have to clear cut off in every section.

The examination will be 2 hours duration and there will be 200 questions. Means you have to be very quick in your calculations then only you can get into merit list.

So start your preparation because it is one of the most competitive examination of India.

For more information visit following websites:

-For IBPS http://www.ibps.in

-For SBI http://www.sbi.co.in
4th June 2013, 06:27 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

There are two major banking exams in India i.e IBPS PO and SBI PO. You are already completed your graduation so you are eligible for both of these exams. Full details about these exams are given below.

IBPS PO exam details:-

This exam conducted under the 19 banking sectors.

Applicant should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

Percentage is not important to apply this exam.

Applicant must be an Indian origin.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Syllabus:-

General english,

Reasoning,

Quantitative aptitude,

General awareness / Computer knowledge.

Details about SBI PO exam:-

The candidate must have to complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not a matter to apply this exam.

Applicant must be an Indian citizen.

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,
Relaxation:-
3years for OBC,

5 years for SC/ST,

10 years for PWD category candidates.

Syllabus:-

English language,

Test of reasoning,

Data analysis and Interpretation,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge.

More details visit websites

www.ibps.in

www.sbi.co.in

All the best.
4th June 2013, 12:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

why not , you are absolutely eligible to apply for Probationary Officer examination after completing graduation . Minimum Education qualification is to apply for this examination is that applicant must have a passed their graduate degree from any recognized Institution . If you are completed graduate degree then you are absolutely eligible to apply for this examination . Probationary Officer examination is one of the famous bank recruitment position , every large no.of candidates are recruited for this post . It is entry level of recruitment of bank officer and main purpose probationary officer are solve the customer problem and Approved the loans , Administration work , mortgage division ..etc. They also analysis the investments , Budgeting ...etc .

Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer ::

~~You must be Citizen of India or Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal .
~~ You must have a completed degree course and must secure at least 60% Marks from a recognized Institution .
~~60% Marks for General and OBC , 55% marks for reserved categories .
~~Final year candidates are not eligible .
~~Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible .
~~You must have a 21-30 years and Upper age limits is applicable .
~~33 yrs for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST candidates .

Probationary Officer Entrance Examination are ::

~~Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
~~State Bank of India PO Exam
~~ICICI PO Exam
~~South Indian Bank PO Exam
~~RBI PO Exam

Probationary Officer Examination Pattern ::
  • General awareness
  • Computer awareness
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Logical & Reasoning ability

Books for Probationary Officer Examination ::
  • Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
  • Reasoning by R.s Agarwal
  • English Language by Khanna
4th June 2013, 05:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The upcoming Bank PO exam is from Institute of Banking Personnel Services. The notification is expected in August while the examination is expected to be conducted in September.

But unfortunately you are not eligible for the entrance exam. Earlier there was no percentage criteria to appear for this entrance exam but there is now which you are not meeting. The requirement is 60 percent marks in graduation which has recently been changed by the IBPS.

This is why you can not appear for the IBPS Bank PO entrance exam. It will be better to apply for the IBPS Clerk for which there is no percentage criteria.

The other Bank PO entrance exam is conducted by the State Bank of India, unfortunately here too you are not eligible because of the percentage criteria. The criteria for SBI Bank PO is 65 percent. Therefore my recommendation is that you should apply for the IBPS Clerk exam.

It is conducted twice in a year. While the first one has been concluded there will be another one in the upcoming months. The IBPS entrance exam is accepted by 19 Public Sector Banks. All of these banks will definitely have some branches in Pune as well.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. Indian national only can appear.

2. A valid bachelor's degree is required.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Diploma/degree in computers is also required.

5. Alternatively you can have IT/Computers as subject in 12th/graduation.

6. The age limit is 20 to 28 years.

7. Upper age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

8. The limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.

9. The relaxation is 10 years for PWD.

List of 19 Participating Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?