15th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing? Am I eligible to do that? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? I just want to quickly complete my graduation course and then get a job soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  4. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  6. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  7. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  8. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course?
  9. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?
  10. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  11. How to join Diploma in Fashion Designing after completion of 10th Class?
  12. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  14. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  15. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  16. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?
  18. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?
17th March 2015, 08:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing? Am I eligible to do that? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? I just want to quickly complete my graduation course and then get a job soon.
Well, if you want to continue the same specialization (Fashion Designing) in Graduation then you are eligible for Graduation course. You can apply for the Graduation courses like,
  • B.A Fashion Design (Hons.)
  • B.Sc Fashion Designing (Hons.)
  • B.Sc Fashion Design
  • B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Designing
  • B.Sc Fashion Technology
  • Bachelor of Fashion Design
  • Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
  • Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design (BFAD)
  • Bachelor of Fashion Retail Management
  • Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFT)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Applicants must have passed class 12th standard or Diploma course in relevant specialization with minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized university. Those applicants who are waiting for 12th board exam result can also eligible.
17th March 2015, 10:10 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?

You can do Graduation after Diploma in Fashion Designing through LEET exam. LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

LEET helps them to directly get into the second year of B.Tech.

Eligibility for LEET:

You should have passed Diploma with at least 60%

Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.
12th May 2015, 05:35 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you have done the diploma then it is equivalent to the higher secondary.

You can definitely apply for the graduation and you may see if there is some special provision like lateral entries for the diploma holders.
25th January 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know more about fashion designing and fashion Technology
6th June 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i do fashion designing in bsc without passing 2puc now I am doing diploma in fashion designing after this can i continue bsc in fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?