3rd June 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?

I am Rishab and will finish BBA this June and want to pursue LLB after BBA. So, I want to know whether BBA is consider as graduation course for the colleges. List of colleges which provide 3 years LLB course?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  2. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  3. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  4. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  5. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  7. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  8. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
  9. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  10. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB?
  11. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  12. Colleges offering Morning, Evening or night colleges for LLB in AP?
  13. Which are the LLB evening colleges in Hyderabad
  14. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  15. Best College offering BBA-LLB in Delhi and NCR?
  16. List of colleges offering LLB degree by correspondence? What is the requirement for it?
  17. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha?
  18. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
6th June 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Rishab and will finish BBA this June and want to pursue LLB after BBA. So, I want to know whether BBA is consider as graduation course for the colleges. List of colleges which provide 3 years LLB course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB. The eligibility criteria are that the applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and should have secured minimum 50% of marks in case of general categories of applicants and 45% marks in case of SC/ST applicants. Please note that the cutoff marks differ from college to college.

Delhi Faculty of Law
Address: University Rd, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone:011 2766 7895

National Law Institute University
Address: Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462044

Banaras Hindu University: Faculty Of Law
Address: Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone:0542 236 9018

The ICFAI University, Dehradun
Address: Selaqui, Central Hope Town, Rajawala Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
Phone:0135 300 3009
6th June 2016, 02:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?

Yes, you can very much pursue your LLB after completion of your BBA course. The minimum qualification for any candidate in order to be eligible for LLB course is that he/she should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

1. National Law School of India University
Address: Teachers Colony, Chandra Lay, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242
Phone: 080 2321 3160

2. National Law Institute University
Address: Kerwa Dam Road, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462007
Phone: 0755 269 6965

3. Symbiosis Law School
Address: Survey No 227, Plot 11, Rohan Mithila, Opp. Pune Airport, New Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Phone: 020 6520 1114

4. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Address: 12, LB Block,Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098
Phone: 033 2335 2811

5. ILS Law College
Address: Law College Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 2565 6775

6. Gujarat National Law University
Address: Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 2327 6611

7. Army Institute of Law
Address: Sector 68, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160062
Phone:0172 509 5336

8. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Address: Sidhuwal, Bhadson-Patiala Road, Kishanpur urf Bakhshiwala, Punjab 147004
Phone: 0175 239 1600
6th June 2016, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, BBA candidates are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board, then you are eligible LLB course.

There are no age criteria.

List of the best LLB college in Indian:-

National Law Institute, Bhopal

National Law School, Banglore

Symbiosis Society's Law College, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune

ILS Law College, Pune

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Guru Gobind Singh IP University, New Delhi

National Law University, Jodhpur

Amity Law School, Delhi

Govt. Law College, Kerala University, Thiruvananthpuram

Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai

Army Institute of Law, Mohali

DES Law College, Pune.
6th June 2016, 03:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Yes, you can do LLB after BBA graduation. The eligibility to study LLB course is a pass in graduation degree with 45% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination like CLAT for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can pursue your career in the Law profession after this course. The course is available in various universities in India like
Government Law College, Mumbai - Official Website
Bharati Vidyapeeth - Official Website
KLE Society’s Law College - Official Website
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar College of Law - Official Website
6th June 2016, 03:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after BBA. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course from any recognised university is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination to get admission in course.
7th June 2016, 04:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you can do LLB after the completion of BBA as the eligibility criteria required to opt LLB course is that the candidates must have completed their Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in Graduation.

Colleges offering LLB course:-

1. Symbiosis Law School
Address: Survey No 227, Plot 11, Rohan Mithila, Opp. Pune Airport, New Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Phone: 020 6520 1114

2. ILS Law College
Address: Law College Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 2565 6775

3. National Law School of India University
Address: Teachers Colony, Chandra Lay, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242
Phone: 080 2321 3160

4. Army Institute of Law
Address: Sector 68, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160062
Phone:0172 509 5336

5. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Address: 12, LB Block,Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098
Phone: 033 2335 2811

6. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Address: Sidhuwal, Bhadson-Patiala Road, Kishanpur urf Bakhshiwala, Punjab 147004
Phone: 0175 239 1600

7. Gujarat National Law University
Address: Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 2327 6611
6th September 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do llb after distance bba
22nd April 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for law after bba
18th September 2021, 10:25 PM
Minal F

Ofcourse:-
Candidates who have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

List of colleges:

ILS LAW COLLEGE,PUNE

BHU LAW COLLEGE, BANARAS

FACULTY OF LAW, DELHI UNIVERSITY
21st September 2021, 06:50 PM
Minal F

Yes,you can do LLB after BBA candidates who have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university can pursue LLB .

HERE IS LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING 3 YEARS LLB:-

GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE,MUMBAI
ILS,LAW COLLEGE, PUNE
BHU LAW COLLEGE,BANARAS
FACULTY OF LAW ,DELHI UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?