29th February 2012, 07:39 PM
prahleen

What is the syllabus of botany, chemistry, zoology and Panjabi of BSc 1(Medical)? What is the date sheet for BSc 1(Medical)?

when date sheet for b.sc-1 (medical) will come..??
can you please tell me the syllabus of botany, chemistry, zoology and panjabi of b.sc-1 (medical)..??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  2. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  8. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  9. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  10. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  11. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  14. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology -- [New]
  15. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  16. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  17. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  18. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
29th February 2012, 11:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of botany, chemistry, zoology and Panjabi of BSc 1(Medical)? What is the date sheet for BSc 1(Medical)?

dear friend,

All the required documents I have attached here please go through it :

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CHEMISTRY.pdf(483.4 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf english_delhi.pdf(699.2 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?