28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do BSc Medical or Biotechnology to get job in Teaching field?

What should i do bsc medical or biotechnology to get best jobs in teaching field after bsc or biotechnology what should i do during msc. I am confused please help me

30th June 2021, 07:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do BSc Medical or Biotechnology to get job in Teaching field?

It depends on your area of interest towards an undergraduate degree by choosing anyone from BSc in Medical or Biotechnology you can go ahead with your teaching career. After doing any one of these courses you can pursue BEd (Bachelors in Education) degree to teach at school levels or you can also do a certification program in Basic Training Certificate (BTC) which is a 2 year duration course.

Schools do not have Biotechnology or medical as a subject so you can teach science in lower grades after doing BEd. In order to teach in colleges or universities, you need to pursue a Master's degree and then have to clear the UGC NET test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?