18th July 2023, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc without honours in my BSc?

Can i do MSc without honours in my BSc please tell me the university name both distance learning and regular course

27th July 2023, 08:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc without honours in my BSc?

Yes, you can do MSc without honours in your BSc.
The eligibility criteria for MSc programs vary from university to university. Some universities may require you to have an honours degree in the relevant subject, while others may allow you to apply with a general BSc degree.

You will need to have a minimum of 50% aggregate in your BSc to be eligible for MSc programs. However, some universities may have a higher cut-off. You will also need to have passed the entrance exam for the MSc program you are applying for.

If you are interested in doing MSc without honours in your BSc, you should check the eligibility criteria for the specific programs you are interested in. You can find this information on the websites of the universities or colleges offering the programs.
28th July 2023, 01:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MSc without honours in my BSc?

You are eligible in both the cases to do Master in science. In case of Bsc general degree you are having an edge over them as compared to the Honours course that is you can pursue your MSc in any of the subject which you have studied in your bachelors of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?