18th July 2023, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Economics honours with Maths?

Sir can I do Economics honours with Maths? If so, What are the subjects in Economics honours including Maths?

27th July 2023, 08:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Economics honours with Maths?

Yes, you can do Economics honours with Maths.

Many universities and colleges in India offer Economics honours with Maths as a combined honours degree.
You will study both Economics and Maths in depth, and you will receive a degree in both subjects.

If you are interested in doing Economics honours with Maths, you should check the eligibility criteria for the specific programs you are interested in.
You can find this information on the websites of the universities or colleges offering the programs.
28th July 2023, 01:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Economics honours with Maths?

Yes, you can pursue Economics honours with maths. it is mandatory to have economics and mathematics in class 12 to be eligible to get admission in Economics Honours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?