24th April 2011, 02:55 PM
rajgopal_82

List of degree courses certified with UGC and necessary details, that can be completed within a span of 3 years or may be by single sitting?

sir,
I work for Air Force for past 8yrs, and once enrolled into BCA from ignou but could not clear. I need to do a fresh graduation in any discipline. As I attained 28yrs of age so I wish to coplete graduation in less than 3yrs may be by single sitting or so. please provide the necessary details of degree courses which will be easier to clear and also it should be certified with UGC.
thanking you
yours faithfully
raj gopal

10th June 2014, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of degree courses certified with UGC and necessary details, that can be completed within a span of 3 years or may be by single sitting?

sir,my name is nikhil and i completed my 12th with 85.1perct i dont want to do b.tech want to do degree can u help pls
22nd July 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of degree courses certified with UGC and necessary details, that can be completed within a span of 3 years or may be by single sitting?

Sir my name is ovais and I have completed M F C master of finance and control is this a ugc recognised degree
25th June 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Are there any UGC approved one year biotechnology/ bioinformatics courses offered by university of Pune?
25th October 2021, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tec.3rd year student do B. A. /BSc. degree in one sitting from other UGC recognise university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?