13th July 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for bank Clerk test with a re in 5th semester of my graduation?

hi, I have completed my graduation.But I have a re in 5th sem. of my graduation now I want to took banking clerk exam. plz tell me can I eligible for this?

15th July 2022, 12:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for bank Clerk test with a re in 5th semester of my graduation?

No , you are not eligible because you have to enter your graduation percentage while filling the application form for banking. And in the advertisement they also defined it in terms of eligibility criteria that you should have a bachelor's degree.
15th July 2022, 05:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for bank Clerk test with a re in 5th semester of my graduation?

First thing I would like to let you know is that for appearing banking examination, a candidate is required to have completed graduation degree course from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course or having pending backlogs are not eligible unless they complete their degree course by clearing their backlogs if any.

So, even if you have backlog in fifth semester of your degree course you are eligible for appearing in the bank clerk examination once you complete your degree course by clearing pending backlogs.
15th July 2022, 10:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for appearing in bank clerk examination the minimum education required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Further, candidates must have any active backlog in their bachelor degree course.

Since, you have completed your graduation degree course, it means you are eligible to appear in the bank clerk examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned even if you had backlog in your fifth semester as once a backlog is cleared the degree becomes equivalent to degree without any backlog during the course.
18th July 2022, 02:07 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No. You are ineligible to apply for the bank exam.
Because the minimum educational qualification to appear for the exam is that candidate needs to finish their graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?