20th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after completion of graduation by re-appearing in 5th semester?

Hi, I have completed my graduation. But I have a reappeared in 5th semester subject of my graduation now I want to take banking clerk exam. Please tell me can I eligible for this? Can you please provide me with the details on this? Provide me with the information.

21st January 2018, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after completion of graduation by re-appearing in 5th semester?

If you have completed you graduation with you degree in hand, then there is no problem. You can appear for bank clerk exam, without any issues.

Only those who have not got their degree and have pending backlogs, will face any issues later.
21st January 2018, 05:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after completion of graduation by re-appearing in 5th semester?

Yes, you are eligible for Bank Clerk examination after completion of your graduation course by re-appearing in 5th semester. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Bank Clerk examination. The age criteria required to apply for bank clerk examination is 20 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for Bank clerk examination.
21st January 2018, 05:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for bank clerk examination if you clear all the backlogs before hand. In order to apply for IBPS Clerk examination, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university.

> Your minimum age should be 20 years and should not exceed 28 years.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You must have good knowledge in computers.
22nd January 2018, 01:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my graduation. But I have a reappeared in 5th semester subject of my graduation now I want to take banking clerk exam. Please tell me can I eligible for this? Can you please provide me with the details on this? Provide me with the information.
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerk examination. But, If you got selected then it is mandatory that you must submit your degree certificate at the time of interview. Graduation is the basic qualification required for Bank Clerk examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?