3rd August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Bank Clerk exam while in the 5th semester of graduation?

Hi, I have completed my graduation. But I have are in 5th sem. of my graduation now I want to took banking clerk exam. Please tell me can I eligible for this?

4th August 2021, 01:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Bank Clerk exam while in the 5th semester of graduation?

Candidates in the final year are not eligible to appear for the banking recruitment examination.

So, you can do the preparation for the examination with dedication and appear for the examination after completion of the bachelor degree. Examination is conducted in two stages for recruitment as clerk.

Examination is conducted by IBPS or SBI. For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in. or www.ibps.in.
4th August 2021, 04:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Bank Clerk exam while in the 5th semester of graduation?

The minimum education required to apply for bank clerical examination is a graduation degree any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you can not apply for Banking examination while being in the final year of the graduation degree course or with pending backlogs/arrears in the same degree.

But, one you pass your graduation degree course by clearing all your papers, you can definitely apply for the same examination as far as the education requirement for the same examination is concerned.
4th August 2021, 11:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say this, but you are not eligible to appear in Bank Clerk Examination while you are studying in the 5th semester of graduation.

Eligibility to apply for Bank examination are :-
Candidate must have completed their graduation or waiting for their final results are eligible to apply for bank exams.
Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.

Note:- Candidate must have score at least 55% aggregate for General and 50% aggregate for reserved candidates (SC/ST) in their graduation.
7th August 2021, 10:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You can not appear in the Bank Clerk exam if you are in the Final year.
You must have completed your graduation degree to appear in the Bank Clerk exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?