24th January 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BBA(H)?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BBA(H). I am worried about my placement. My college didn't provide placement to the last year students. So, I am worried about my placement. I want to know that I can get any difficulty if the same happen with me? Please let me know asap.

5th February 2019, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BBA(H)?

If college doesn't provide any placement after completion of your degree, then you need to search for jobs on your own or get into contact with people who are already working in the industry.

You can even apply for jobs through various online job portals and consultancies available in your area or in a big city. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?