10th February 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing BCA. I am worried about my placement. My college didn't provide placement to the last year students. So, I am worried about my placement. I want to know that I can get any difficulty if the same happen with me? Please let me know asap.

11th February 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA?

The only thing that would be woryying is that you have to search for job on your own. If college doesn't provide placement then just go for various job portals and upload your resume.

You will get interview calls if your CV is shortlisted for the job. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview conducted by the HR manager. Therefore, if you have skills then you will get job through other means if you try on your own.
11th February 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA?

No, there is no need to worry about your career even if your college does not provide placement to final year students. If you are not placed in on-campus then, you can also apply or directly attend off-campus interviews. You can also apply for job opportunities in different companies by uploading your resume in the company's careers website. If your resume is short-listed then, you can attend the interview. By cracking the interview, you can get a job in good organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?