10th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BTech course?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BTech. I am worried about my placement. My college didn't provide placement to the last year students. So, I am worried about my placement. I want to know that I can get any difficulty if the same happen with me? Please let me know asap.

12th December 2018, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BTech. I am worried about my placement. My college didn't provide placement to the last year students. So, I am worried about my placement. I want to know that I can get any difficulty if the same happen with me? Please let me know asap.

It depends, if you studied the BTech course in a reputed engineering college, then you can get a placement after completion of BTech course without any difficulty. If you study the BTech course in any average or below average engineering college, then placement chances are not so bright. Therefore, you should score very good marks in the entrance examination like JEE to get admission to the top engineering colleges like IITs, NITs, etc. for the admission to study BTech course. Getting a job also depends on the individual’s skill and ability.
12th December 2018, 11:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BTech course?

As per my knowledge, yes you can face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BTech course. Nowadays there are too much fewer jobs available for the B.Tech candidate because of reputed company pick up the candidate from the reputed college. If you have good percentage marks in B.Tech course then you should go for the off-campus place interviews or you should go to the consultant for the job. If you have great knowledge of B.Tech course then you will get the job definitely so don't worry about the job. There are too many private sector companies available for B.Tech graduate candidate so you should go for them.
13th December 2018, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the private colleges don't have any placement cell and even if they have, they usually invite consultancies for campus interviews. In case, you don't get placed for any job, then you need to search for job on your own.

You can yourself apply for job through various job portals or even job consultants in your area or in a metro city. Chances of getting a job in metro city will be higher because most of the companies are situated there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?