2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?

Hi Sir, I am doing B.Com Hons with ACCA course. I am in 5th semester now and I had backlogs in 1st semester but I finally cleared it. My 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th semester percentages are 85,90,91 and 93% respectively. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitments after clearing backlogs?

3rd August 2016, 12:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?

There is nothing to worry regarding your history of backlogs. You can definitely get campus placement even though you had history of backlogs since you have cleared all your backlogs. There is no problem with your eligibility since you have scored well in the semesters. You will not face any difficulty in campus recruitment drives if you do not have any pending backlogs currently.
3rd August 2016, 12:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am doing B.Com Hons with ACCA course. I am in 5th semester now and I had backlogs in 1st semester but I finally cleared it. My 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th semester percentages are 85,90,91 and 93% respectively. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitments after clearing backlogs?

The candidates should not have any backlogs at the time of selection process. As you mentioned you have cleared the backlogs, then there is no issue in Campus recruitment. The candidates should score over 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and Graduation for the campus recruitment. Apart from this, you should be very good in communication and should have good knowledge in your subjects to clear the campus placement. So there is no difficulty in campus recruitment after clearing backlogs.
3rd August 2016, 06:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

No there will be no problem while facing campus recruitment. Problem could have occurred if you had not cleared your backlog. Since, you have completed it, you should not be worried. Whether you apply for campus recruitment or off campus recruitment there will not be any problem.
4th August 2016, 01:17 PM
Pinky knl

Well you will be asked for the reason for your backlog,but as you have a good percent in other semesters will add a good luck to you,and at the time of attending to the campus recruitment make sure that you will not be having any backlogs,then surely you will be selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?