1st June 2018, 01:28 AM
Anjaan khan

Is there any difficulty during Campus Placement for a BTech student who failed in Maths with ISC and passed with NIOS Board?

Sir, I had passed my ISC 12th Board exam but failed in Mathematics. Then I appeared for Mathematics exam from NIOS Board. Now, I am studying in BTech course. So, I would like to know that I will face any difficulty at the time of Campus Placement?

21st June 2018, 06:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty during Campus Placement for a BTech student who failed in Maths with ISC and passed with NIOS Board?

It will not create a major problem.

But during last round of recruitment phase, personal interview is here. In interview, you may be asked to explain why you appeared for Mathematics examination from NIOS why not from same board.

You should be ready to answer these questions satisfactorily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?