21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any NIT after having a rank of 2643 in PWD category?

Hello Sir, I am PWD candidate and I have obtained JEE main 3 mark and my rank is 2643 and this year cutoff have 1 mark for PWD. So, can I get admission any NIT? Sir, please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  2. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring an AIR of 400296 and category rank of 26294
  3. Can I get admission in any NIT or in Punjab after scoring 1748166 rank in overall?
  4. How to take admission in Delhi NIT after scoring 142810 B.Arch rank
  5. Why I haven't got admission in NIT if secured 7000 SC rank in JEE Main?
  6. What is the last rank in SC category to get admission in NIT Calcut Kerala?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  8. What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Will I get admission in NIT Durgapur after scoring 23832 in SC category and 870 in SC category?
  11. How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal?
  12. Will I get admission in NIT Raipur or any other good colleges after scoring 53,000 overall rank and 39,000? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the Admission procedure for NIT's? My overall AIR is 146124
  14. How can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after scoring state rank of 11261 and category rank of 8000
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  16. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  17. How to get admission in NIT Nagpur with a state rank of 5004 and category rank of 3879?
  18. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
22nd August 2017, 04:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT after having a rank of 2643 in PWD category?

Yes, you can get admission in any NIT in all over India. There is 3 percent reservation for PWD candidates of any category.

Below are the lists of all NITs in India:-
NIT, Agartala
Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad
Maulana Azad NIT, Bhopal
NIT, Calicut
NIT, Durgapur
NIT, Hamirpur
Malaviya NIT, Jaipur
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar
NIT, Jamshedpur
NIT, Kurukshetra
Visvesvaraya NIT, Nagpur
NIT, Patna
NIT, Raipur
NIT, Rourkela
NIT, Silchar
NIT, Srinagar
S V NIT, Surat
NIT, Surthkal
NIT, Trichy
NIT, Tadepalligudem
NIT, Warangal
NIT, Arunachal Pradesh
NIT, Sikkim
NIT, Goa
NIT, Meghalaya
NIT, Nagaland
NIT, Manipur
NIT, Mizoram
NIT, Uttarakhand
NIT, Delhi
NIT, Pondicherry
22nd August 2017, 05:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT after having a rank of 2643 in PWD category?

The cutoff rank is set to 1 for PWD category candidates for this year.That means a candidate belonging from PWD category and have scored 1 marks in JEE Main examination is considered as JEE Main qualified, but it doesn't mean that he/she is eligible for admission into NITs.In order to take admission into various NITs a candidate who is belonging from PWD category, must have to score 15 and above marks.
So, with regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for admission into NITs, however I would advise you to appear in counselling.
24th August 2017, 12:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion regarding PWD categories candidate.
The cut off rank for PWD candidate is set to 1 mark which basically means that candidates those who are belonging to PWD category scoring 1 marks in JEE Main examination are considered to be JEE Main qualified candidate.
But I am sorry to say that it does not meant that the said candidate will be eligible to take admission in any NITs as the criteria for PWD candidates is that a candidate scoring 15 and above in the examination will be eligible for admission in NIT.
20th January 2020, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I scored 79.18 percentile and I belong from SC Pwd.. Can I get admission in nit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?