3rd August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Need syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for MA (Sociology) admission?

Need syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for MA (Sociology) admission?

Related Questions:
  1. jnu sociology syllabus?
  2. Information about JNU entrance exam for PG medical sociology? Mode question papers of it?
  3. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  4. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  5. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU
  6. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  7. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  9. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  10. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  11. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  15. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  16. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  17. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information?
  18. What is the criteria of sociology M.A entrance in JNU? Can a student with physics honors graduation apply for it?
3rd August 2015, 11:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for MA (Sociology) admission?

Please find the attachment along with the books for the syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for MA Sociology.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MA Sociology.txt(1.1 KB, 387 views)
4th August 2015, 06:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts post graduate entrance examination for various courses every year.

The syllabus for M.A. (Sociology) is as follows:

Globalization, Feminism, education and social change, population and development, structuralism, post-modernism, nationalism, Village in India, Agrarian social structure, Sociological theory, Status and role, Norma and values, group, community, cultural processes, Social structure in India, Cultural process like modernization, sanskrtization, westernization. Methods of sociological enquiry, process of social change and development with special reference to India, political sociology.
4th August 2015, 08:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The entire syllabus along with recommended books have been enclosed in the document below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the necessary details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx JNU Sociology (MA).docx(10.3 KB, 358 views)
4th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi...my name is Malsawmkima. From Mizoram. I Have One question? I want to study in your JNU. Just now i am working at Ghaziabad Hotel....Can I take admission in your university.I can't go regular class for my job, if you accepted my question and so im very thankfully..
18th January 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Need syllabus of jnu entrance exam for ma sociology and 2019 model paper also required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?