25th October 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.Pharmacy only after 12th PCMB?

Sir, i didn't give mhcet pharmacy entrance exam.I had passed 12th pcmb with 77%. Can i get admission for doing b pharmacy?

25th October 2015, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Pharmacy only after 12th PCMB?

You have to appear for any other entrance exam if you have missed MHCET. There is no chance of admission in B.Pharma without any entrance exam because admission is based on merit through counselling. Even for management quota you need to appear for entrance exam.

There are many state level entrance exam for B.Pharma admission and you can apply for those if you have missed one. PCMB is definitely a valid stream for this course and you shouldn't worry about your eligibility.
25th October 2015, 10:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i didn't give mhcet pharmacy entrance exam.I had passed 12th pcmb with 77%. Can i get admission for doing b pharmacy?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th standard with PCMB. To be eligible for B.Pharmacy, you must pass 12th standard or equivalent qualification with Biology, Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma of Pharmacy are also eligible for taking admission into B.Pharma. The admission to the B.Pharma is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
26th October 2015, 11:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th in Science stream.

B.pharmacy is an undergraduate course in the field of pharmacy of four years duration including practical examination and field works .

The eligibility criteria to get admission for B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics or Biology with at least 50% marks from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate who have passed D.Pharmacy with at least 50% marks can also apply for the B.Pharmacy course.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for this course is 17 years .
26th October 2015, 12:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get admission in B.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for B.Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
26th October 2015, 04:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in B.Pharmacy only after 12th PCMB. Candidate have to appear in entrance exam to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.

List of entrance exams :
GPAT - Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
GCET - Goa Common Entrance Test
MHT-CET - Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

Without appearing in entrance exam candidate are not eligible for admission in B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?