20th February 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Air Force after CBSE 12th in PCMB?

Tell me that can i get job in Indian airforce having secured 80% in 10th (cbse) & 70% in 12th (cbse) in pcmb
tawheed

20th February 2015, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Air Force after CBSE 12th in PCMB?

Yes, you can get job in Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard with PCMB course from a recognised board. To join in Indian Air Force, you need to appear in NDA entrance examination which is held by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA examination :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 19 years.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Interview
3. Medical Test

By qualifying in all the three rounds of NDA examination, you can join in Indian Air Force.
20th February 2015, 11:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that can i get job in Indian airforce having secured 80% in 10th (cbse) & 70% in 12th (cbse) in pcmb
tawheed
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard in science stream. After completing 12th standard you can join in the Indian Air force through NDA entrance exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice in a year.

NDA Eligibility Criteria:

-Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should have passed class 12th from any State board or CBSE/ ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
-Applicants who are appearing for Board exam can also apply for the exam.
-Applicants age should be in between 16.5-19 years.
-Applicants must be physically fit.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in/
21st February 2015, 07:02 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get job in Indian air force with 12th CBSE in Pcmb.

* There is an golden opportunity for boys who had completed 10+2 with physics and maths to join as an officer in the Indian air Force by appearing for the National defence academy.

* The candidate must be passed in intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English minimum of 50% in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
21st February 2015, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tawheed
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
18th May 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a female candidate and I want to join indian air force plz guide me and I have completed pcmb with 69.3 % and i ned to stdy in Indian air force about air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?