25th October 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th?

I did my 12th with computer and maths subjects. I want to know if i can study Fisheries course after this?

26th October 2015, 01:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my 12th with computer and maths subjects. I want to know if i can study Fisheries course after this?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Bachelor Degree in Fisheries after completing 12th standard in PCB. The candidate must studied Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as a main subject to be eligible for Bachelor Degree in Fisheries. However, you can apply for the Graduation based on your 12th standard specialization.

- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- B.Tech in Computer Science
- B.E Computer Science etc.
26th October 2015, 03:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th?

The minimum eligibility criteria to study Bachelors degree course in fisheries is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

As you have done class 12 with computer and maths subjects, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelors in fisheries course.
26th October 2015, 03:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th class.

Eligibility to study fisheries course after 12th :
  • Candidate must have studied 12th from any recognised board.
  • Candidate must have studies Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 20 years.

Course duration is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?