3rd July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category?

Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 53000 rank in general category in AIEEE?
  2. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank?
  3. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  4. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  5. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  6. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  8. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  10. Can I get into any government college after getting 59463 rank in AIEEE with 13396 category rank? List of colleges and universities in which I can get into?
  11. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  12. Will I get admission in any private college without donation after scoring AIEEE rank of 221320? I belong to general category
  13. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  14. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  15. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  17. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  18. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
4th July 2015, 12:08 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission depend upon cutoff. So, can't really say anything for sure in this regard. But, I can suggest some reputed universities where you could try:
1) Lovely Professional University
2) Vellore Institute of Technology
3 )Osmania University
4) Birsa Institute of Technology Sindri ...... etc some of which conduct their own test for admission as well. So, just check-out their websites for detail info. regarding admission procedure...
4th July 2015, 01:13 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category?

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) Examination organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India.For the Candidates those who are interested to do Engineering/Architecture .

There are some eligibility to appear this exam.

The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board.
The candidates should be science students in +2 i.e PCM .

After examination according to your rank you will have to attend the counseling to get admission in the respective colleges .

The list of best colleges :

National Institutes of Technology

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

Netaji Subhash Engineering College

Nirma University of Science and Technology

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University[6]

PEC University of Technology

Delhi Technological University Formerly (Delhi College of Engineering)

Indian Institutes of Information Technology

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology

K J Somaiya College of Engineering

Mewar University

Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana

Roorkee Institute of Technology

Army Institute of Technology, Pune

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Chitkara Institute of Engineering and Technology

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya

Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata

RCC Institute of Information Technology

Indian Institute of Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?