9th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?

Friends,
I did my Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography & Visual Communication from JNTU. After completion of this I did my Post Graduation Certificate in Creative Digital Media from England. Recently, I did my Post Graduation in Photography and Media Communication. Now can I do my B.Ed in Mass communication? I am interested in Mass Communication. Please help me in this regard. I will be very thankful to you.

14th April 2015, 07:42 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?

Yes, you can go for B.Ed in mass communication after completing your class 12th only but since you have completed so many courses than in that case you are eligible for the course.
For pursuing mass communication course from good college you need to have minimum 50% and above marks in your class 12th from recognised board.
15th April 2015, 02:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I did my Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography & Visual Communication from JNTU. After completion of this I did my Post Graduation Certificate in Creative Digital Media from England. Recently, I did my Post Graduation in Photography and Media Communication. Now can I do my B.Ed in Mass communication? I am interested in Mass Communication. Please help me in this regard. I will be very thankful to you.
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed in Mass Communication after completing Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography & Visual Communication from JNTU. Graduation in relevant specialization is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Ed in Mass Communication. The minimum percentage requirements will vary according to the institution. You need to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation to be eligible for B.Ed and 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students. Moreover the candidate has to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by the respective university.
15th May 2015, 05:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?