17th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join Journalism? I am from science stream

hi...! my name is tania i wnt to become a jounalist ....... iam in science stream....... so may i knw how much persentage is wanted to join journalism............... my email id is. [email protected] plzzzzzzz ans these que

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Journalism course after PUC science? Best Journalism colleges in Karnataka?
  2. How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream
  3. List of courses can be selected in journalism after completing 12th standard from Science stream from KIIT college Bhubasneshwar?
  4. How can i join Journalism after completing B.Com with 70%? Courses offering institutes for journalism?
  5. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  6. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?
  7. How can I join journalism after completing B.Com with 60% course?
  8. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  9. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  10. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  11. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  12. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  13. How to join Journalism course after completing BSc Life Science? Which are the best universities in India?
  14. Can I join BA in Journalism having failed in 2nd PUC Science?
  15. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate? -- [New]
  16. How to join Journalism if I am a student of class 11th?
  17. What to do after +2 non-med [cbse] ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
4th May 2014, 12:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Journalism? I am from science stream

You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?