21st January 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?

Hello
I am 11th Pass Science Student. Due to some reason, I was unable to continue studies and complete my graduation. Can I take admission for graduation directly without completing my 12th Std. Do let me know which universities would have such facilities. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible?
  2. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  3. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  4. Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?
  5. Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  7. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  9. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  10. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  11. How do I submit my final marksheet to UGC? How to get pass marksheet from UGC?
  12. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  13. Study material to be followed for Civil Service Exam?
  14. What is the procedure to obtain my original marksheet?
  15. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  17. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  18. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
22nd January 2015, 01:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?

No, you cannot pursue Graduation without passing Class XII in regular.

But I you wish you to do distance education, there is an opportunity to pursue graduation.

Indira Gandhi National open university (IGNOU) offers bachelor preparatory programme (BPP) for students who wish to do bachelors degree from IGNOU.

To enable the students who have not studied Class XII but wish to pursue Graduation IGNOU has designed the preparatory programme.

BPP is an enabling Program of the University, but it is not equivalent to 10+2.

After completion of BPP, the candidate can pursue Graduation in respective streams which are offered by the IGNOU university.

The maximum duration of the BPP is 2 years while minimum duration is 6 months.
22nd January 2015, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in Graduation course directly after completion of your 11th standard. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Graduation course. To get admission in Graduation course, you need to appear in an entrance examination which requires the minimum educational qualification of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you cannot get admission in Graduation course.
8th April 2015, 10:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the norms of UGC, any candidate should be given admission in the graduation course of any degree if and only if he has completed the 12th standard and has passed all the papers in the higher secondary successfully.

So, no university would give you the admission on the basis of 11th marksheet.
9th April 2015, 08:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible to get admission in graduation directly after the class XI . As minimum qualification required for the admission is candidates must be +2 passed with any of the stream.
So you have to first complete your +2 then only you are eligible for admission in graduation.
9th April 2015, 10:17 PM
kunalroy89

Universities would not allow you to get admission based on 11th result.You must pass 12th or Intermediate to get into regular graduation course.
You can opt for correspondence programs through Bachelors Preparatory Programmme of Ignou.This is a special program of Ignou meant to prepare candidates for Bachelors program who have not passed intermediate. But after that you can do Graduation from IGNou only as BPP is not equivalent of 12.
12th June 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i get 12th class admission directly through ignou without 11th class. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?