7th September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BBA(H) admission after completing 12th Science course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I have chosen an alternative to study BBA(H) course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in BBA(H) course?

7th September 2021, 10:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BBA(H) admission after completing 12th Science course?

You are eligible to pursue BBA( H) from a recognised institution. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

It is three year course. Entrance exam is conducted for admission in premier institutions.
7th September 2021, 01:02 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Of course Yes , why not ?

A student having science in 12th should go for either engineering or medical exams and for that he/she will give exams like IIT-JEE or AIIMS etc . The students who are Interested should definitely go for it .
7th September 2021, 03:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of the 12th Science course, you are eligible to apply for BBA(H) course.
7th September 2021, 05:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely, you are eligible for BBA course after completing 12th standard in science stream. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this BBA course.
Most of the colleges/ institution may given first preference to Commerce stream candidates.

So, if your score more than 60% in 12th standard then you may get admission for BBA course.

It's an bachelor degree and duration of this course is for three years. The course is divided into 6 semesters.

Your age limit must not exist 23 years.
There is a relaxation in upper age for OBC and SC /ST category.
7th September 2021, 05:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue BBA after completing 12th from Science stream from a recognized university.
You have to score at least 55% marks in aggregate in 12th.
There is no any objection regarding change in stream.
7th September 2021, 06:41 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get BBA admission after completing 12th Science course. There are various universities/colleges in India and abroad, which are offering BBA degree programme for students. The best part of programme is that the student having any subject in its 12th standard can get admission in the BBA programme.
7th September 2021, 06:44 PM
Singhskomal

BBA ( Bachelor's in business administration)
Any candidate who passed 10+2 in any stream can get admission in BBA course.
BBA is a 3 years bachelor's degree.
7th September 2021, 07:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

BBA(H ) is an undergraduate course that pertains to business administration. it is a 3 year course that is pursued by candidates after completion of their 10 + 2 level or equivalent education. Few colleges also offer this course for a duration of 4 years. This course is divided into 6 masters.

The candidate must have a minimum score of 60% marks at 10+2 aur equivalent level with English as one of the subject.
55% for reserved category candidates.
8th September 2021, 09:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get BBA(Bachelors of Business Administration) Honours admission after completing the 12th Science course. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with English as a passing subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test and some colleges take admission on the basis of merit list. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
8th September 2021, 02:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year professional degree course with a good career scope in business management and administration field.

The basic qualification required to pursue BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with Mathematics and English as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

So, having opted for Science stream for your Class 12th academics, you will be certainly eligible for pursuing BBA degree course after completion of your Class 12th.
9th September 2021, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I have chosen an alternative to study BBA(H) course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in BBA(H) course?
After completion of 12th standard with science background, you are eligible for BBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from recognized board with any stream are eligible BBA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th September 2021, 09:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in business administration. The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th with science stream ( varies with institutions ).

So, you can visit the official website of institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure and eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?