3rd March 2023, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a BSc seat by management quota in Agriculture at Rajahmundry?

Can i get a BSc seat by management quota in Agriculture at Rajahmundry?

25th March 2023, 10:30 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i get a BSc seat by management quota in Agriculture at Rajahmundry?

If you have failed in all three compartment exams, then it means you have not been able to clear the subjects and you have exhausted all the attempts to pass. In such a case, it may not be possible to give the exam again in the same academic session.

However, you may be able to take the exam in the next academic session if you are still eligible as per the rules and regulations of the educational board. It is important to check the rules and regulations of your educational board regarding reappearing in the exam after failing all three compartment exams.
25th March 2023, 11:10 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i get a BSc seat by management quota in Agriculture at Rajahmundry?

The admission process and eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture course in Rajahmundry may vary from college to college. Some colleges may offer management quota seats for BSc Agriculture courses, while others may not.

It is recommended to check with the specific college where you wish to apply for admission to their BSc Agriculture program to understand their admission process and whether they offer management quota seats. Generally, management quota seats are available for students who are willing to pay a higher fee for their admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?