3rd March 2023, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do after getting compartment in XII board?

I have got compartment in Maths since I have failed in It an all other subjects I have scored in 60s So Can I please get help on the procedure to give compartment exam. And also will there be any value of my class XII marksheet after passing through compartment Exam...

Please HELP!!

4th March 2023, 12:39 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What to do after getting compartment in XII board?

If you have received a compartment in your Class XII board exam in Maths, you will need to appear for a compartment exam in order to pass the subject and receive your passing certificate. The exact procedure for registering for the compartment exam may vary depending on your board, so it is best to check with your school or board for specific details.

Typically, you will need to fill out an application form and pay a fee to register for the compartment exam. The exam will be held on a later date, usually within a few weeks or months after the main board exams.

If you are able to pass the compartment exam, you will receive a passing certificate for the subject, which will be considered valid along with your other board exam marksheets. However, it is important to note that having a compartment on your marksheet may impact your eligibility for certain courses or universities, so it is best to check with the specific institution for their policies on compartment marks.

In the meantime, you may want to focus on preparing for the compartment exam by reviewing the topics you struggled with in Maths and seeking help from a tutor or teacher if needed. Good luck!
25th March 2023, 11:11 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What to do after getting compartment in XII board?

If you have received a compartment in your XII board exams, it is important to focus on the next steps to move forward towards your academic and career goals. Here are some options to consider:

Retake the compartment exam: If you have scored a compartment in one or more subjects, you have the option to appear for a compartment exam. You can re-appear for the exam either in the next academic year or in the supplementary exams conducted by your board. This will help you to clear your compartment and become eligible for admission to higher education programs.

Pursue a diploma or certificate course: You can also consider pursuing a diploma or certificate course in a field of your interest. These courses may be of a shorter duration and can help you to gain skills and knowledge in a specific area.

Consider vocational training: You can also consider vocational training programs that provide hands-on experience in various fields such as hospitality, healthcare, and beauty and wellness. These programs can help you to gain practical skills and prepare you for a career in the respective field.

Enroll in a vocational or community college: You can also consider enrolling in a vocational or community college that offers degree or diploma programs in various fields. These colleges may have lower eligibility criteria and can provide you with practical training and experience.

Take a gap year: If you are unsure of what to pursue next, you can consider taking a gap year to explore your interests, gain work experience, or prepare for the next academic year. You can volunteer, intern, or work part-time to gain experience and explore different career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?