6th May 2011, 02:02 PM
getwellsoon1

Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?

my aieee score is 100. i fall under the SC category? which colleges am i eligible for? will i get a good college? will i get chemical engineering in any of the NITs?

Related Questions:
  1. College after 237 score in GATE ME branch and belonging to SC category?
  2. Admission to NITs after GATE score of 212 in EE branch and belonging to SC category?
  3. NITs or IITs after 271 score in GATE and belonging to SC category?
  4. How much score is needed to get into IITs, NITs? -- [New]
  5. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  6. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  7. Is it possible to get into NITs with a rank of 110 in AIEEE?
  8. What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?
  9. M.Tech from aided/govt. colleges in Kerala after GATE score of 316 and belonging to OBC category?
  10. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges after 34 out of 100 in GATE exam?
  12. Will I get NIT in Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  13. Colleges after GATE score of 294 and belonging to OBC category?
  14. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  15. Good colleges available after 335 score in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?
  17. In Which colleges should I apply with a GATE score of 395 in EE(OBC category)? Can I get into any NITs?
  18. NITs with GATE score 346 for OBC candidate?
16th May 2011, 11:59 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?

Hello,
Of course you will. You have a very good score. You can get into Chemical Engineering in any NIT
1st June 2011, 05:00 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?

my dear friend you can get some good colleges with your rank..your rank will be around 120000. your sc rank will be around 10000....
my dear friend getting nit's are quite difficult but you can get chemical branch in other good colleges.....

all the very best
1st June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?

whether 62509/10690 rank in Gen/upgl has chances of getting chemical engineering in Pvt colleges.kindly intimate other options also.
5th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

which college i must join seeing i have got 24500 rank in obc category
7th June 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

my OBC category ranking is 26216 ,can i get mechanical OR EEE in NIT,trichirapalli
2nd July 2011, 01:45 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

you have good rank.
because you secured 100 marks in aieee.
and you are under reservation.

these are the reasons due to which you can get the admission in NIT's
you will get seat for chemical branch in any nit till 4th round of counselling.
9th December 2011, 09:31 AM
litunu

you can get some good colleges with your rank..your rank will be around 120000. your sc rank will be around 10000....
my dear friend getting nit's are quite difficult but you can get chemical branch in other good colleges.
let your s luck decide
22nd June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

which colleges and branches i will get after scoring 200 marks in aieee2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?