22nd August 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job being a B.Tech(ECE) candidate? Courses available for study?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE) and I want to know what type of courses should a candidate do after his B.Tech? Can I get job after my this B.Tech?

27th August 2015, 03:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job being a B.Tech(ECE) candidate? Courses available for study?

You can go for higher studies after completing of your B.Tech degree. Higher studies will make you confident and will help to build deep knowledge of the subject.
Here are some of the M.Tech courses which you can opt:

> M.Tech in Automotive Electronics (in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners).

> M.Tech in Communication Engineering.

> M.Tech in Nanotechnology.

> M.Tech in Sensor System Technology.

> M.Tech in VLSI Design. etc.
You can also get job after your B.Tech but if you pursue for higher studies it will increase the value of getting job in a higher post.

All The Best.
28th August 2015, 10:10 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Can I get job being a B.Tech(ECE) candidate? Courses available for study?

One can get good job opportunity after completing B.tech ECE. One can get job in State Government job. To get government job one has to qualify PSC exam(Public Sector Commission). You can also get jobs in Department like- Railway, Defense, all India Radio, Airport Authority of India etc.
Some public sector firms in which ECE students can get job-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

Bharat Electronics Limited.

Bharat Electricals Limited.

Oil And National Gas Corporation Ltd.

Steel Authority of India Limited.etc.
29th August 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get various job opportunities both in Public and Private sector as well, there is no such problem in it, you are very much eligible to avail jobs(only, if you fulfill the criteria in the prospectiv company.

However, below I have mentioend some higher studies options available for you after completion of your B.Tech(ECE), kindly have a look at it.

> MBA

> MCA

> M.Tech(Automotive Electronics)

> M.Tech(Nanotechnology)

> M.Tech(Communication Engg), etc.
29th August 2015, 06:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can opt for the course of M.Tech after completion of B.Tech.
The course of M.Tech that is available are:
>>Communication System Engineering
>>VLSI Design
>>Microwave Engineering
>>Nanotechnology
>>Robotics
You can also take up job if you get placed during the course of B.Tech.
18th September 2015, 09:19 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you can do your post Graduation course after completing your B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering,

Th best course which you are eligible is M.Tech.

In M.Tech there are various specializations like:-
-VLSI DESIGN,
-EMBEDDED SYSTEMS,
-Communication System Engineering etc,.

You can pursue MBA also as your PG course.

After completing your B.Tech course also you are eligible for jobs in various streams like:-

-Electronics Circuit Design,
-Signal processing,
-Wireless Communication,
-Optical Communication,
-Telecommunications,
-Power Electronics,
-Consumer Electronics,
-Solid State Physics,
-Control systems,
-VLSI
-Software Development,
-Networking,
-Testing,

These are the various specializations in which you can able to find your job.
29th September 2015, 08:20 PM
vinoth1921

-->Yes, there are lot of addition technical courses available in market.
-->Many courses may fetch you job when you have done it before completing your graduation. Since that may be used as an additional qualification.
-->After completing your graduation, join a company which offers you training come placement. So that it will be easy for you to get a job in the same domain.
-->List of course:
-VLSI
-Circuit design
-Chip design
-Mobile communications
-Networking(CCNA/ CCNP)
-Automation(PLC/ SCADA/ DCS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?