10th August 2013, 01:44 AM
mibiya

What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology

now i'm a 2nd year ba.llb(honrs) student also doing ba.psycology.could you plz tel me what must i study for geting a good job in abroad after completing these 2 courses?can i study and have a part time job in abroad relating these courses plz help me..

28th October 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology

Helo, am doing ba llb5th year and am planning to move to abroad or spcly Switzerland,so can u tell me that this5yr course is sufficient for job in abroad or doing something another course related to law...
28th October 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology

Which type of jobs are available to Indians,who was ba llb?
27th April 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities in India after completing B.A LLB and M.A psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?