14th January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am studying 2nd year BiPC scored 388 in 1st year trying to score above 900 in IPE, but worried about getting seat in MBBS, because of OC caste system. Can I get seat in MBBS tell me any solution. Please reply.

14th January 2017, 05:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?

For admission in MBBS course in any medical course, you will have to clear National Eligibility cum Entrance Test as no admission now is given on basis of marks scored in 12th standard. You will have to appear for NEET and clear it with good rank so as to get admission in medical college of your state.

In order to apply for NEET exam, candidate should have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required. The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. Notification for NEET 2017 is yet to be released.
14th January 2017, 07:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that I cannot guide you with the information regarding the seats of MBBS. No one can determine that you will get a seat for MBBS or not as because, it depends upon the cutoff marks set by the institute itself and it keeps on changing every year according to colleges/universities. the cutoff marks depends on the following factors:

> The number of seats available.

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The difficulty level of the paper.

Therefore, if you fulfill the cutoff marks of the particular institute then you will surely get a seat for MBBS course.
14th January 2017, 08:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in MBBS with score in Intermediate. MBBS admissions are purely done on basis of scorecard of NEET.

Eligibility criteria for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test:

1. You must have done 12th with PCB subjects to apply for NEET exam.

2. Age criteria on 31st of examination year is 17-25 years.

3. Minimum of 50% marks in board exams is required.

You must apply for NEET exam and clear cut off marks to get admission in MBBS course.
14th January 2017, 10:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course and the duration of MBBS course is five and half years.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate should have passed 12th with PCM from a wel known recognized board of education.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. The age of candidate must be in between 17 to 25 years and age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE so you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?