14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if didn’t succeed in JEE and got admission in a private college?

I took a gap year for preparation of JEE, but no selection in NIT. I have took admission in private engineering college, but college is not so good. Please share some tips for this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?
  2. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in government or private engineering college if disqualified in JEE Advance by 73 marks being a general candidate?
  4. Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?
  5. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  6. Can I get admission in a good college in Odisha with less marks in Jee main?
  7. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  8. Whether my PH Certificate attached with JEE Mains OMR Sheet is accepted by authority or not? Should I wait for NIT counselling or get admission in private colleges?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  10. Can I get job in government sector after 12th class from private college?
  11. Is it difficult to become an Engineer if scored 60 marks in Physics and Chemistry respectively in 12th ISC?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secured admission in a Private college?
  16. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?
  18. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
14th January 2017, 05:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if didn’t succeed in JEE and got admission in a private college?

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies from NIT through JEE and haven't succeeded and got admission in a private college and if the college is not good then, I suggest you to discontinue from the course, take time and prepare for next year JEE examination by doing hard work. Then, you can get good rank in JEE examination and you can get admission in NIT for pursuing your higher studies.
14th January 2017, 08:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do, if didn’t succeed in JEE and got admission in a private college?

The major problem you will face is placement.The top or good institute/college has the good placement record.Your college mut be having placement but not that good.Once you complete your graduation then can apply for a job in private as well as government.
14th January 2017, 08:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no solution to this problem at present. You will have to continue your bachelor's degree in technology from present college.

If you will leave your college now then they will not refund any fee. It is better to continue your study for first year and then in second year of engineering, you can go for college transfer under same university.

Suppose if you are not able to change your college after first year then you should study well and clear exams like GATE or IES after bachelor's degree to get good job in government sector. Do not lose hope and study well.
14th January 2017, 09:12 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

There are certain private engineering college which are not so good and fails to provide a good campus. So, it is better that you achieve a job on your own . For that, the first thing is to think of GATE Exam which takes place every year and the final year candidates can also apply. This is an entrance exam for M.Tech and also for jobs in public sector unit. Start preparing for it for the second year of your engineering if you want to secure your life in government sector.

If you do not want that then the next thing is give AMCAT, Elitmus etc exams which will make you eligible for the job interviews in various field and will provide you a chance to get a job from it.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?