6th March 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a free seat in Nijam college with 900 score?

can i get a free ceat with 900 score

Related Questions:
  1. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  2. How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech course? Details about Ph.D?
  3. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  4. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  6. In which college can I get in AU area after scoring 900 rank in PGECET?
  7. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  8. How to get a free seat in government medical college?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  10. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  11. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  12. What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?
  13. How much score is required in the LPU entrance exam to get a free seat in MBBS?
  14. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  15. Can I get free seat in any college after scoring 661 in UPTU and 194 in OBC?
  16. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  17. How to get a seat in veterinary college? My caste is ST
  18. Can I get free seat in top minority college without qualifying in EAMCET?
31st May 2016, 04:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a free seat in Nijam college with 900 score?

Nizam College, Hyderabad was established in year 1887. It is affiliated by Osmania University and NAAC Re-Accredited A Grade.

No you are not eligible to get a free seat in Nijam college with 900 score

For more information you can contact at given below::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>

Nizam College
Basheerbagh,
Hyderabad-500001,
AP, India
Phone: (040) 23234231
Fax: (040) 23240806
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?