14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in HM after completing 12th class with arts?

I am in 12th class and I want to start my career with hm in best institution. My stream arts and my subject is physical, political science, Hindi, English and History. Can I get admission in HM and what amount of fees is wanted in admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  2. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
  3. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  4. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  5. How can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  7. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  9. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?
  11. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  12. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  13. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do ITI after completing 12th class in Arts?
  15. Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  16. What should I do after completing class 12th (Arts stream) to become an IAS Officer?
  17. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
14th January 2017, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in HM after completing 12th class with arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th class and I want to start my career with hm in best institution. My stream arts and my subject is physical, political science, Hindi, English and History. Can I get admission in HM and what amount of fees is wanted in admission?

Yes, you can get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of 12th class with arts. There are various graduates and diploma courses available in the Hotel Management field. Those who have passed higher secondary examinations or 10+2 are eligible for the Hotel Management course. You have to apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The degree course duration will be three years. The course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the hospitality industry.
14th January 2017, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management degree course if you have done your 12th with Arts stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students. To get admission in government university you have to qualify the entrance exam or if you are interested to get admission in management quota seat then you have to donate money.
14th January 2017, 09:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management degree course if you have done 12th with arts stream. You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by top universities of our country if you want to get admission in a government college. To get admission in private college you need not to appear in any entrance exam you will be given admission the basis of your marks in 12th standard and money.
14th January 2017, 10:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in hotel management after completing 12th class with arts stream.

Eligibility criteria :-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised University are eligible to do hotel management.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 18 years.
14th January 2017, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

HM stands for Hotel management course. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in HM after completing 12th class with arts.

Fee for Hotel management course: The average fee of Hotel management course is Res. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?