20th February 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i give AIPMT after studying B.Sc. (Microbiology) course?

Sir/mam,

I am doing b.sc. 1st year in Microbiology. I have passed my 12th class with science (bio). I am going to attempt the AIPMT entrance once i finish my B.Sc. course. I want to know if i will be eligible to give AIPMT after B.Sc. completion.

20th February 2016, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give AIPMT after studying B.Sc. (Microbiology) course?

Yes you are eligible to appear in All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam after completion of your BSc microbiology course. The minimum age required to appear in the exam is 17 and maximum is 25 where as relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST and 3 years to OBC and 10 years to physically handicapped wards. Minimum percentage in 12th should be 50 and 45 for reserved categories.
20th February 2016, 02:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course every year.

Eligibility criteria:

>>You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 to apply for this exam. 10+2 board appearing candidates can also apply for exam. You must have secured at least 50% marks if you have passed 10+2.

The maximum age limit for AIPMT examination is 25 years on 31st December of year of admission or examination.

If you will be less than 25 years.
21st February 2016, 01:01 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam,

I am doing b.sc. 1st year in Microbiology. I have passed my 12th class with science (bio). I am going to attempt the AIPMT entrance once i finish my B.Sc. course. I want to know if i will be eligible to give AIPMT after B.Sc. completion.
Yess very obviously you are eligible for AIPMT exam
For this exam the candidates age should be minimum 17 and maximum 25 and 12th percentage must be above 50 then you are eligible for writing this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?