31st December 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship either in India or abroad for studying B.Sc in Microbiology from Kutuch university?

I am studying BSc microbiology from Kutch university I need a scholarship in India or outside India for my further studies (possibly Forensic science) or MSc

Related Questions:
  1. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  2. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  4. What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?
  5. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  6. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  7. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  8. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  9. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  10. What are the courses available for studying abroad in commerce stream with scholarship?
  11. In which entrance exams I have to appear for studying MBBS with scholarship in any good university in Abroad?
  12. Whether it is good to study M.Sc. (General Microbiology) in abroad or in India?
  13. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  14. Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  17. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2023, 04:51 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Scholarship either in India or abroad for studying B.Sc in Microbiology from Kutuch university?

Some scholarships that you may be eligible for as a BSc Microbiology student from Kutch University:
  • DST-INSPIRE Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to students who are pursuing a B.Sc. degree in a science-related field. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• SRF-UGC Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to students who are pursuing a B.Sc. degree in a science-related field. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• National Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMS): This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to students who have scored well in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• Forensic Science Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Forensic Science Society of India to students who are pursuing a B.Sc. degree in Forensic Science. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• MSc Scholarships: There are many universities that offer MSc scholarships to students who have a good academic record. You can find information about these scholarships on the websites of the universities.
In addition to these scholarships, there are also many private scholarships that you may be eligible for. You can find information about these scholarships online or by contacting the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?