20th February 2016, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the necessary subjects in 12th for writing EAMCET?

I was wondering if it would be possible to write EAMCET for medical science even though it is not a subject taken up in 12th. Kindly tell me about the necessary subjects in 12th for appearing for EAMCET exam?

20th February 2016, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the necessary subjects in 12th for writing EAMCET?

To be eligible to appear in EAMCET Engineering entrance examination, the candidate must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. To be eligible to appear in EAMCET Medical entrance examination, the candidate must have passed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.
21st February 2016, 12:19 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Default Re: What are the necessary subjects in 12th for writing EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was wondering if it would be possible to write EAMCET for medical science even though it is not a subject taken up in 12th. Kindly tell me about the necessary subjects in 12th for appearing for EAMCET exam?
It is not possible to write EAMCET for medical science if it is not the subject you took in intermediate but you can join the course related to medicine like B.Pharmacy or Pharm.D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?