16th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there a separate course like MBBS which has same value as MBBS?

can i join mbbs afer b.sc nursing?
is there separate course like post MBBS?
does it hav the same value of MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  2. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  3. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  4. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  5. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What can I do to join MBBS?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  8. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  10. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  15. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  16. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
1st February 2015, 04:02 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there a separate course like MBBS which has same value as MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join mbbs afer b.sc nursing?
is there separate course like post MBBS?
does it hav the same value of MBBS?
Yes, of course you are eligible for MBBS after completing. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBBS is 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Academic qualification: -
- Applicant must complete 10+2 standard in Science with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology from a recognized university.
- The applicant should be passed out in all these subjects individually.

Age Requirement :-

- Minimum age should be 17 years.
- Maximum age allowed is 25 years.

Admission to MBBS course is made through a merit list prepared on the basis of the score of the candidates in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. In this course the reservation available to different reserved categories like SC, ST and OBC is as per the Government rule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?