9th December 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (PCB) and after completing it I want to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture so I want to know can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  4. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?
  6. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc?
  8. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  9. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  14. How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  15. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  18. How can I make a career in Psychology after completing class 12th (PCB)?
11th December 2016, 03:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate with PCB group you are not eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Architecture degree course as for the same you need to be a higher secondary school degree holder with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Also to be eligible for admission in godd colleges you will have to qualify entrance examinajtions like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) paper 2 and NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ).

For details about JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in and for NATA you can log on to the link www.nata.in.
11th December 2016, 08:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Bachelor of Architecture after completion of your 12th standard with medical stream because as per minimum qualification a candidate must have passed 12th with non medical stream and must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th standard.
You are a medical student hence you are eligible to apply for medical exams such as NEET ,nursing, etc.
30th January 2022, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

how can a pcb student pursue B.Arch ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?