16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? I am interested in studying BFAD so with my NIOS certificates I can pursue or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th January 2021, 05:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can study a Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design after completing 10+2 in Science from NIOS. NIOS (The National Institute of Open Schooling) is a highly reputed and recognized board of India and is accepted by every university. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Some institute/universities take an entrance test for the admission.
20th January 2021, 04:07 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, You can pursue Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design after completing 12th Science from NIOS.

12th Science from NIOS board is accountable throughout the country.

Basic eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design is intermediate with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?