13th July 2022, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue LLB on the basis of my post graduation Marks?

I have 43% in graduation and 50% in MA. So can I pursue LLB on the basis of my post graduation Mark's.

14th July 2022, 11:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I pursue LLB on the basis of my post graduation Marks?

Yes, you can pursue an LLB on the basis of Post graduation marks. The minimum educational qualification required for LLB is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Admission is granted on the basis of merit or entrance examination. The minimum age to apply for this course is 17 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.

The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
15th July 2022, 10:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course in the basis of your post graduation qualification.

It is three year course from a recognised university and candidates passed bachelor or higher qualification with minimum 45% aggregate are eligible to appear for the examination.

Admission procedure varies with universities. So, you can visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th July 2022, 01:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you are qualified for admission to the LLB program based on your post-graduation score. LLB is a three-year degree program. The minimum requirement for admission to the program is that candidates have completed a bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution.
15th July 2022, 04:22 PM
IPHONE13

Yes, you can apply. To be eligible for admission in the LL.B. -3 Year degree program, the candidate should: Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
15th July 2022, 05:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for admission to LLB course on the basis of postgraduate marks. LLB three year course. The minimum qualification for admission to the course is that the candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
15th July 2022, 05:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year undergraduate course.

Candidates passed bachelor/ master degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the examination.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination.
15th July 2022, 06:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue the LLB course after completion of graduation and MA degree. The duration of the LLB course will be of three years. You can apply for LLB admission in any of the following:

Motilal Nehru Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
Godavari Foundation's Dr.Ulhas Patil Law College
18th July 2022, 01:04 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, your post-graduation score qualifies you for admission to the LLB course.
LLB is a three-year degree course. The minimum education qualification is that candidates must have earned a bachelor's degree from a reputable university or institution in order to be admitted to the LLB course.
18th July 2022, 02:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year undergraduate course from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university.

The required aggregate to appear for the examination varies with institutions. For more information visit at official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?